TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an emergency medicine physician to join our team full-time or part-time with Abrazo Health. This position will work throughout 10 emergency departments in the Phoenix, Arizona, area. This is an opportunity to work between a level 1 trauma center, community health hospitals, a heart hospital, free standing emergency departments and micro hospitals. The physicians work up to 120 hours per month with preferred scheduling and flexible blocks of time on and time off.
We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in ABEM or AOBEM with emergency medicine residency training required. The ideal candidates for these positions must be adaptive, possess excellent communication skills, have a team player attitude and flexibility is a must. Enhance your work-life balance with blocked time off to enjoy doing what you love!
- Excellent compensation -1099 status
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through TeamHealth Institute
Abrazo Health offers a wide range of services across the greater Phoenix area through its hospitals, emergency centers and primary care and specialty physician offices. Abrazo hospitals provide cardiology, orthopedics, spine, neurology, oncology and other highly specialized care including minimally invasive surgical services. With a network of skilled physicians and caregivers, as well as graduate medical education programs, Abrazo Health is expanding its resources to help shape the future of healthcare in Arizona.
Urban amenities surrounded by natural beauty
Phoenix, Arizona, offers urban amenities that are surrounded by natural beauty. You'll find world-class resorts, award-winning dining, shopping, one-of-a-kind museums, serene desert gardens and outdoor adventure in Greater Phoenix. There are great hiking trails for every skill level that feature iconic landscapes, picture-perfect skies and mighty mountaintops! Challenge your golfing skills at more than 200 golf courses. For family-friendly fun, enjoy wild water parks, hands-on cultural centers, wildlife zoos, holiday events and more.