Are you looking for an ED that is well supported with stable group of physicians and staff? An ED that has excellent collaboration with administration? Huggins Hospital is truly a gem and is located near Lake Winnipesaukee. Excellent work life balance, working 10 shifts per month and great for physicians who live in Portsmouth, Concord or Manchester. generous compensation and full benefits. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced emergency medicine physicians or a new graduate. This position is H-1B cap exempt and Physicians needing J1 visa sponsorship are encouraged to apply. We ask that candidates be board eligible or board certified in emergency medicine, internal medicine, or family medicine. Enjoy working in a supportive culture with skilled support staff in place.
TeamHealth is one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
You'll be able to learn and grow alongside the best, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth. You'll also have all the benefits of our powerful national network with rigorous risk management to feel confident in your work.
Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Excellent compensation including sign on bonus
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Priceless, intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
Huggins Hospital is a 25-bed, non-profit community hospital designated as a Critical Access Hospital. Huggins Hospital endeavors to offer the best of two worlds - the warmth and friendliness of a small town and the technical expertise of modern medicine. Located in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire, the facility provides primary care, diagnostic testing and specialty services to the region.
Town of Wolfeboro
Wolfeboro is where you can enjoy an outdoor concert or find an imaginative playground for young and old alike. This makes the city's community perfect for fishing, boating, skiing at the Wolfeboro Abenaki ski resort, and other water activities. Enjoy Lake Winnipesaukee's landscape change to breath taking the autumn colors. Rich in boating history, you can visit the NH Boat Museum or Libby Museum to see how this town contributed to the 19th century sailing era. Residents take in annual folk-life and music festivals, art shows, and an annual classic car and street rod show and other events.