TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for an emergency medicine physician to join our team at Aspirus Riverview Hospital in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. Aspirus Riverview Hospital is a 10-bed emergency department seeing 24,000 patients annually with 24 hours physician and advance practice clinician coverage. Aspirus is a level III trauma center. Physicians must be board certified/board eligible in emergency medicine.
- Independent contractor
- Excellent compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Priceless, intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
Over a century of care
Organized in 1912, Aspirus Riverview Hospital serves the health care needs of Wisconsin Rapids, South Wood County and the surrounding areas. As part of an integrated health system, the facility delivers comprehensive health care at the community level, and proactively responds to the needs of the region. Aspirus Riverview Hospital offers physicians and clinicians the opportunity to become a part of the hospital's rich history of providing high-quality care for more than a century and offer a full range of award-winning care to the community.
Live, work, and play
Welcome to the Wisconsin Rapids area, located on the Wisconsin River in the heart of cranberry country. The Wisconsin Rapids area is home to an array of fun things to see and do, as well as restaurants and shops. Visit working cranberry farms, go birdwatching at the Sandhill Wildlife Area, golf one of seven area golf courses, take a scenic auto tour, and check out a performance at the Performing Arts Center. Throughout the summer, the Wisconsin Rapids area hosts a number of festivals, races, art exhibitions, sporting competitions, and other special events.