Looking for 12-hour shifts? You can now work 3 shifts per week and earn a 40-hour salary! Enjoy new increased salary tiers based on experience plus tenure bonus. We also offer flexible 8- and 10-hour shift options.
Advance your career as a full-time CRNA at Grand Strand Medical Center in beautiful Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Our established anesthesia care team is made up of 8 physicians and 23 anesthetists.
Grand Strand Regional Medical Center is a 371-bed acute care hospital committed to quality patient care. It is a designated Level I Trauma Center and Level II Pediatric Trauma Center.
- Collegial, diverse, team-oriented group
- Challenging case mix including, general, trauma, ortho, ENT, podiatry, urology, plastics, and OB
- Comprehensive regional anesthesia and acute pain service
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Up to $45k sign-on bonus
- New graduates considered
- Excellent benefits and 401K with company match offered
- Generous paid time off
- Premium pay for extra hours worked
- Outstanding, experienced and supportive on-site leadership
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
High-quality, cost-effective healthcare
Grand Strand Medical Center is a 345-bed acute care hospital committed to quality patient care. It is a designated Level II trauma center, Advanced Primary Stroke Center and Accredited Chest Pain Center. The facility specializes in emergency medicine, cardiology and women's health. Grand Strand Regional Medical Center encompasses several other facilities including South Strand, a free-standing emergency medicine department located in South Myrtle Beach, North Strand, also a free-standing emergency medicine department, an Advanced Wound Center and the Carolina Forest Imaging Center. Grand Strand's mission is to deliver high-quality, cost-effective healthcare in the communities it serves.
The Grand Strand
Myrtle Beach is a family-friendly community with 60 miles of wide, soft, sandy beaches. The area is known for the best golf courses in the south and plenty of shopping, entertainment and exciting nightlife. This coastal community is known as the Premier Beach vacation destination and draws visitors from all corners of the world to enjoy the southern charm and hospitality. The Myrtle beach Metropolitan area was listed as the 9th fastest growing area in the nation in 2011.