TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our elite emergency medicine special operations team in Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and Arkansas. Our special operations team works at select emergency departments and physicians work 120 hours per month in blocks with blocked time off.
We ask that you be board certified or board eligible ABEM or AOBEM with emergency medicine residency training required. TeamHealth will obtain any additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states if needed. The ideal candidates for these positions must be adaptive, possess excellent communication skills, have a team player attitude and flexibility to travel is a must. Enhance your work-life balance with blocked time off to enjoy doing what you love!
- An elite compensation package
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Blocked time off
- Superb licensing and credentialing support
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
-leadership development opportunities
- Patient safety organization
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
- LiveWell WorkLife concierge program
- Excellent alternative to locums with consistent full-time work
Special Operations Team Southeast
Special Operations team members are credentialed at multiple emergency medicine client sites within a specified region and serve as clinical "top guns" for our clients. A special ops team member must be adaptive and possess excellent communication skills and a team-player attitude. Flexibility and the ability to travel are a must.