Enhance your clinical career with TeamHealth as a CRNA providing compassionate patient care as a part of the team at Conemaugh Nason Medical Center. CRNA's enjoy a standard workweek taking 2nd call. This is a fast-paced, 1 physician and 3-CRNA team model. There are 4 OR's a cath lab, GI and OB. Contact us today to learn more!
- Highly competitive compensation structure
- Fast-paced environment
- 6 Weeks of paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401K plan
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- License reimbursement for advanced practice clinicians
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Paid professional liability insurance (including tail)
- Relocation assistance
Fast-Paced Critical Access Hospital
Conemaugh Nason Medical Center is a 45 bed critical access hospital located approx 98 miles east of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It is the first, and only, designated HeartCare Center in the region.
Beautiful Roaring Spring, Pennsylvania
Roaring Spring is rich in agriculture and home to numerous produce markets, greenhouses, and family farms. Next door in Martinsburg is the Morrisons Cove Memorial Park, which has an outdoor pool, roller skating rink, bowling alley, and outdoor playgrounds. Also nearby is the historic Spring Dam, or the "roaring spring," which is a conduit for nature's best and most abundant spring waters. This beautiful setting, along with a newly restored 1942 PRR N5C caboose and Blair County's only remaining train station, creates a welcoming atmosphere for community celebrations and special events throughout the year.