TeamHealth has an excellent career opportunity available for an experienced Licensed Clinical Social Worker with our post-acute care team in Albany, New York! Provide care to adults in skilled nursing facilities as part of an integrated care team providing for the medicine and behavioral health care needs of these patients. Full and part-time options are available. Practice experience is preferred and experience working in a post-acute or long-term care facility is a plus!
- Consistent daily schedule working Monday through Friday
- Competitive compensation with full benefits including health, dental and vision insurance
- Structured training program and support from our experienced clinical educators
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Gehrimed EHR with Dragon enable dictation
- Strong local and national leadership support including a specific behavioral health leadership team
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
The capital city of New York, Albany is located about 150 miles north of New York City, on the Hudson River. In 2010, Forbes listed it #15 on its Most Innovative Metros list and in 2012, #4 on its Best Cities for Jobs list. Part of New York's Tech Valley, the innovative city also retains its historical charm. Albany is a fabulous city for families, since it offers big city amenities as well as a thriving sense of community throughout its residential areas. Available entertainment includes events, historic masterpieces, unique cultural attractions, and opportunities to sample culinary delights from around the world, plus more than 60 public parks and recreation areas, where residents enjoy skating, biking, hiking, boating, fishing, and more. Residents enjoy a continental climate with four distinct seasons. In addition, Albany is proud of its colonial heritage. One of the oldest surviving settlements of the original 13 colonies, it is the U.S.'s longest continuously chartered city.