TeamHealth is offering an exciting full-time opportunity for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) to make a positive difference with our Behavioral Health team in the Birmingham, Alabama, area. We ask that you have prior psychotherapy experience to apply.
This practice offers you the ability to use your full skill set as an LCSW, promoting important health and mental health outcomes to our deserving patients. The position offers a decidedly rewarding work-life balance with a distinctly flexible schedule, along with competitive earning potential.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off and more
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Provide treatment services including diagnostic evaluations and individual psychotherapy services
- Participate as a member of an interdisciplinary care team
- Join a large, stable company practicing for over 40 years
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Alabama's largest city
With a population of more than one million people, Birmingham is the largest city in Alabama situated in the center of the state near the Talladega National Forest and Tuscaloosa, home of the University of Alabama. Visit the Birmingham Museum of Art, the Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum or one of the city's notable Civil Rights landmarks and museums. Another attraction of note is the city's growing culinary scene; pair fantastic eats with a brewery tour to explore the region's many local brewing companies. Add to all these perks an affordable coast of living and easy access to exciting destinations like Atlanta, the Gulf Coast, Chattanooga and more!