How have you impacted someone's life today? Deliver amazing patient care at Regional Medical Center in San Jose, California. Enjoy flexibility with a mix of 8, 9, and 10 hour shifts supported with daily APC coverage. To apply, we ask that you are trained in emergency medicine and are board certified or board eligible. Enjoy working with a well-established leadership team that promotes the development of your skills and fosters an environment of care!
Competitive compensation with an estimated base pay range:
- For Employees: Minimum $345,000/annually to maximum of $480,000/annually
- For Independent Contractors: Minimum $370,000/annually to maximum of $510,000/annually
We are open to hearing more about what you are looking for in a position; apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Generous sign-on bonus
- W2 or independent contractor status
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 43 bed ED plus fast track
- 70 Hours of daily physician coverage
- 70 Hours of daily APC coverage
- Exclusive access to more than 300,000 CME hours through TeamHealth Institute
- Networks of communication
- Access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices
- Nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients
Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Regional Medical Center of San Jose is a county-designated Level II Trauma Center staffed by in-house specialists 24/7/365. The hospital provides a host of technologically-advanced services including Cardiovascular, Neuro, Orthopedic, Bariatric and General Surgery, Interventional Pulmonology, along with multi-organ Cancer Care.
Regional holds Joint Commission advanced certification as a Comprehensive Stroke Center and a Get with the Guidelines- Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association. It is a certified Chest Pain Center, county-designated STEMI (heart attack) Receiving Center, designated Lung Cancer Screening Center, a member of Extracorporeal Life Support Organization (ECMO) and is certified by The Joint Commission in Sepsis care.
San Jose, California
San Jose is the economic, cultural and political center of Silicon Valley and the largest city in Northern California. Surrounded by rolling hills, San Jose is the major technology hub in California's Bay Area. Nicknamed the Capital of Silicon Valley, San Jose is home to many global tech companies including Cisco Systems, eBay, Adobe Systems, PayPal, Brocade, Samsung and Western Digital, to name a few. Downtown San Jose features the Tech Museum of Innovation, devoted to the exploration of science and technology. The city boasts many performing arts companies, including Opera San Jose, Symphony Silicon Valley, Ballet San Jose Silicon Valley and the San Jose Museum of Art, one of the nation's premiere Modern Art museums. It is also home to the NHL's San Jose Sharks. San Jose has a subtropical Mediterranean climate with a yearly average of 301 days of sunshine and an annual mean temperature of 60.5 degrees, perfect weather for hiking on its 54 miles of scenic urban trail network, fishing and boating on Lake Cunningham, playing disc golf at Kelly Park or strolling through one of San Jose's 200+ local parks.