TeamHealth, a national healthcare management company and leading physician practice in the U.S., manages urgent care centers located along the East Coast.
Looking for a job?
Find an opening
Want to learn more about TeamHealth services?
Each of our Urgent Care clinicians has the onsite resources to test and treat, as well as the ability to collaborate with thousands of clinicians across the country. Sharing outcomes, best practices, and new technology between facilities, our teams pride themselves on the way they can handle whatever our urgent care, occupational medicine, and other ambulatory care centers can throw at them.
The numbers speak for themselves
We love talking about what we do, but when it comes to demonstrating the impact we’ve had in urgent care, we figured some figures might be just what the doctor ordered.
- 100+ urgent care centers staffed, managed, or owned nationwide
- 5,000+ employers served by occupational and industrial medicine programs
- 1,200,000+ annual patient encounters
- Average length of stay under 60 minutes
- Committed to patient satisfaction with 95% highly satisfied and 99% likely to return
Top clinical insights
First and foremost, we have a commitment to have the very best doctors.