Get Back to the Basics of Providing Patient Care
Provide excellent patient care while enjoying work-life balance as a TeamHealth OB/GYN Hospitalist.PLAY: Dr. Khadeja Haye – Becoming an OB/GYN hospitalist for TeamHealth
Check out these hot jobs
Compassionate Patient Care
Our OB/GYN hospitalist teams deliver care to thousands of patients at hospitals and medical centers nationwide. We know positive clinician experience is the key to delivering excellent patient care. We are dedicated to supporting our clinicians so you can focus on delivering the best possible patient care.
TeamHealth OB/GYN clinicians are supported through:
- Professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Practice with confidence as a member of the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization
- Mentorship and support from a network of world-class clinician leaders
- Attractive scheduling models and protected workload for healthy work/life balance
- A nationwide network of thousands of clinicians collaborating and sharing best practices for patient care
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
- LiveWell WorkLife services assists with everything from financial planning to childcare
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Plan Work Around Your Life
The TeamHealth OB/GYN hospitalist model provides a work-life balance other practice models just can’t match. To attract the best, we make sure clinicians have manageable caseloads and the right resources and team members by their sides to ensure patients receive the best possible care. As an OB/GYN with TeamHealth you will have the opportunity to practice in a supportive environment while having a great work-life balance.
Grow Your Career
As a TeamHealth OB/GYN, you have access to a community of clinicians to support your clinical development, including opportunities to grow with us into local, regional and national leadership roles. With clinicians at every level of leadership at TeamHealth, we are dedicated to providing opportunities and resources to help those who aspire to grow their professional development and leadership career.
Focus on Medicine
TeamHealth’s national network of over 15,000 affiliated clinicians allows you to grow alongside the best as part of a community of clinicians that care as much as you do. You have the support of a world-class team, plus the benefits of a national network of OB/GYN Hospitalists who share and shape best practices.
The results speak for themselves
- We love talking about what we do, but when it comes to demonstrating the impact we’ve had in hospital medicine, we thought some figures might be just what the doctor ordered.
- Named Becker’s Hospital Review “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
- 15,000 affiliated clinicians
- High job satisfaction with a 93% physician retention rate