Lifesaving Care from an Elite Team
In the ICU, every moment counts, and you depend on your team to help you deliver lifesaving care when patients need it most. As an emerging physician group in the field of critical care, TeamHealth understands the importance of being part of a team that has your back.
TeamHealth supports our critical care clinicians through:
- ICU integrated sites with Hospital Medicine programs
- Professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Mentorship and support from a network of world-class clinician leaders
- Attractive scheduling models and protected workload
- A nationwide network of thousands of clinicians collaborating and sharing best practices for patient care
- A world-class team of experienced APCs in the ICU
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- LiveWell WorkLife services assists with everything from financial planning to childcare, including TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- National Critical Care Committee
Grow Your Career
As a TeamHealth critical care clinician, you have access to a community of clinicians to support your clinical development, including opportunities to grow with us into local, regional and national leadership roles. With clinicians at every level of leadership at TeamHealth, we are dedicated to providing opportunities and resources to help those who aspire to grow their professional development and leadership career.
Strength in Numbers
TeamHealth’s national network of over 15,000 clinicians allows you to grow alongside the best in critical care medicine as part of a community of clinicians that care as much as you do. You have the support of a world-class critical care team in the ICU, plus the benefits of a national network of critical care clinicians who share and shape best practices.
Plan Work Around Your Life
To attract the best, we make sure clinicians have manageable caseloads and the right resources and team members by their sides to ensure patients receive the best possible care.
Who We Are
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. We are proud to be a leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. Through our more than 15,000 affiliated healthcare professionals and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic surgery, general surgery, OB/GYN hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 2,900 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide.
The results speak for themselves
- We love talking about what we do, but when it comes to demonstrating the impact we’ve had in hospital medicine, we thought some figures might be just what the doctor ordered.
- Named in Fortune’s “The World’s Most Admired Companies” for 2015
- Named Becker’s Hospital Review “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Over 15,000 clinicians in our network
- High job satisfaction with a 92% clinician retention rate