What's your network worth?Refer quality clinicians and earn up to $5,000
It pays to network with TIP
The TeamHealth Lead Incentive Program (TIP) gives you the opportunity to help TeamHealth grow by referring your clinician network for TeamHealth opportunities. Connect us with people in your network who would be great hires at TeamHealth and we will connect you with up to $5,000.
Have a hospital or facility based TIP instead? Click hereSubmit your TIP
With TeamHealth’s expansion into new markets and service lines, you have the chance to earn more through our growth.
Discover our new opportunities to refer a friend or colleague to join our network of 16,000 clinicians in one of these featured areas and specialties.
Grow with TIP – New TIP opportunities!
- Exciting emergency medicine opportunity in Asheville, North Carolina at Memorial Mission Hospital
- New emergency medicine team forming at Regional Medical Center in San Jose, CA- up to $10,000 TIP
- Exciting new anesthesiology medical director position in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina at Grand Strand Medical Center
- Hospitalist team members needed at Good Samaritan Hospital and Regional Medical Center in San Jose, CA – up to $10,000 TIP
- New CRNA opportunity at Grand Strand Medical Center in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
TIP Leadership Opportunities
- Leadership opportunity at Prattville Baptist Hospital in Prattville, AL
- Opening for a Medical Director at Mercy Tiffin Hospital in Tiffin, OH
- Seeking a Medical Director for Glen Falls Hospital in Glen Falls, NY
- Opening for a Medical Director at St. Joseph’s Hospital Health Center in Syracuse, NY- increased $10,000 TIP amount
- Leadership opportunity as an Acute-care Services Medical Director at St. Francis Hospital in Columbus, GA – increased $20,000 TIP amount
Featured TIP Opportunities
- CRNA openings at Largo Medical Center in Largo, FL – $10,000 TIP
- CRNA opening at The Christ Hospital in Cincinnati, OH – $10,000 TIP
- Anesthesiology Medical Director opening at JFK Memorial Hospital in Indio, CA – $10,000 TIP
- Opportunity for a CRNA at New York Presbyterian Queens in Flushing, NY – $8,000 TIP
- CRNA opening at Tampa General Hospital in Tampa, FL – $10,000 TIP
- Anesthesiologist opportunity in Indio, CA, at JFK Memorial Hospital – $10,000 TIP
- Opportunity for a full-time CRNA at Lawrence General Hospital in Lawrence, MA – $8,000 TIP
- Full-time intensivist APC opening at St. Francis Hospital in Columbus, GA – $15,000 TIP
- Emergency medicine physician opening at St. Joseph Hospital and Health Center in Syracuse, NY – $10,000 TIP
- Physician opportunity at Bolivar Medical Center in Cleveland, MS – $10,000 TIP
- Physician opening at Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital in Somerset, KY – $20,000 TIP
- Full-time physician opportunity at Raleigh General Hospital in Beckley, West VA – $20,000 TIP
- Emergency medicine physician position at Livingston Regional Hospital in Livingston, TN – $20,000 TIP
- Opportunity for a physician to join the team at Mercy Ambulatory Care Center in Orchard Park, NY
- Opening for an emergency medicine physician at Clinch Valley Medical Center in Richlands, VA – $20,000 TIP
- Physician needed at Blanchard Valley Hospital in Findlay, OH – $15,000 TIP
- Physician opportunity at Sovah Health – Danville in Danville, VA – $20,000 TIP
- Opening for a physician to join the team at Meadowview Regional Medical Center in Maysville, KY – $20,000 TIP
- Physician needed at Mount St. Mary’s Hospital and Health Center in Lewiston, NY
- Opportunity at Sisters of Charity Hospital in Buffalo, NY, for a physician
- Full-time opening at Spring View Hospital in Lebanon, KY – $20,000 TIP
- Emergency medicine physician at Raleigh General Hospital in Beckley, WV – $20,000 TIP
- Physician opening at Colleton Medical Center in Walterboro, SC
- Opening on the Hospital Medicine team at Jackson Purchase Medical Center in Mayfield, KY – $15,000 TIP
- Piedmont Medical Center is seeking a physician to join the team in Rock Hill, SC
- Hospitalist opportunity at Spring View Hospital in Lebanon, KY – $15,000 TIP
- Nocturnist position at Riverview Medical Center in Red Bank, New Jersey – $10,000 TIP
- Opportunity for a Hospitalist to join the team at Rutherford Regional Medical Center in Rutherfordton, NC – $20,000 TIP
- Full-time OB/GYN Hospitalist at St. Joseph’s Medical Center of Stockton in Stockton, CA
- Acute Inpatient Psychiatrist part-time opportunities in Dallas, TX – up to $10,000 TIP
- Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician opening in Lynchburg, Virginia
- Opportunity for a Post-acute Care physician in Tucson, Arizona
- Position for a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician in Sanford, North Carolina
Post-acute Care and Behavioral Health TIP program
For Post-acute Care and Behavioral Health recommendations, you can now receive $2,500 for a Physician or APC part-time hire or $5,000 for a Physician or APC full-time hire.Post-acute Care and Behavioral Health TIP
Disclaimer: If the lead you submit results in a full-time hire, affiliated clinicians and non-clinical employees will receive a $5,000 reward for a physician hire or an experienced APC hire 30 days after he/she has worked their first shift as a full time provider. Experienced APC’s need a minimum 2 years clinical experience as an APC or completion of a 1 year post-graduate training program as defined by an accredited fellowship or residency in the specialty they are submitted. In order to receive credit, you must provide detailed information on a physician or APC that is not already working as a TeamHealth affiliated provider. If a physician or APC is submitted more than once, the first submission will be considered the lead source. The minimum term of inactivity with a lead is 6 months. Therefore, if a physician or APC is being actively recruited within the 6 month period prior to a lead, then the lead is not eligible for a reward. When a lead is submitted, eligibility is open for one year with the exception of residents. Eligible leads must have a signed, full-time contract within one year of TIP submission.
Referrals for Mid-Ohio Emergency Services (“MOES”) and Ambulatory Care sites are excluded from the TeamHealth Incentive Program (TIP). For MOES, this is updated as of January 28, 2018 and for Ambulatory Care sites as of February 5, 2019.
This page was last updated on February 18, 2020.