TeamHealth Incentive ProgramGive us a TIP and you could receive up to $5,000
The TeamHealth Lead Incentive Program (TIP) gives you the opportunity to participate in an incentive program designed to increase Physician and APC hires.
We found that our best Physicians and APCs come through internal recommendations. So, if you know of a Physician and/or APC that you feel would be a great fit for TeamHealth, we want to know about it! We’ve included some featured and leadership opportunities in all specialties across the country that are currently available and some of these opportunities have an increased TIP incentive.
Take a glance at the featured opportunities to see if you know of someone who would be a good fit and submit a TIP recommendation.
A good leader has the power to affect patient care every hour of every day
A practice can be defined by its medical director and their style of leadership. If you know of a colleague who is passionate about patient care and leading a team, take a glance at our featured leadership opportunities and refer a colleague to one of these or other sites.
Emergency Medicine Leadership Opportunities
- Opportunity for a Medical Director to lead the team at Spring View Hospital in Lebanon, Kentucky
- Seeking an Residency Program Assistant Director at St. Rita’s Medical Center in Lima, Ohio
- Assistant Medical Director needed at Lewistown Hospital in Lewistown, Pennsylvania
- Opportunity for a Medical Director to lead the team at UPMC Chautauqua – WCA Hospital in Jamestown, New York
- Leadership opportunity Cumberland Medical Center in Crossville, Tennessee – increased $10,000 TIP amount
- Opening for a Medical Director at Mercy Tiffin Hospital in Tiffin, Ohio
- Seeking a Medical Director for Glen Falls Hospital in Glen Falls, New York
- Leadership opening at Watertown Regional Medical Center in Watertown, Wisconsin
- Opportunity for a Medical Director to lead the team at Bourbon Community Hospital in Paris, Kentucky
- Leadership opening in Cleveland, Tennessee at Tennova Cleveland Medical Center
- Opening for a Medical Director at St. Joseph’s Hospital Health Center in Syracuse, New York
- Seeking an EM Residency Program Director at St. Rita’s Medical Center in Lima, Ohio
Hospital Medicine Leadership Opportunities
- Critical care leadership opening at Southern Ocean County Hospital in Manahawkin, New Jersey
- Seeking a leader at Genesis Hospital in Zanesville, Ohio – increased $10,000 TIP amount
- Leadership opportunity for Western Plains Medical Complex in Dodge City, Kansas – increased $20,000 TIP amount
OB/GYN Hospitalist Leadership Opportunities
- Medical Director at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare in Utica, New York
Physician-founded and physician-focused—that’s the TeamHealth way
You’re able to tap into the strength of the TeamHealth clinical community to share and shape best practices and support each other as a TeamHealth clinician. Help us grow our clinical community that promotes teamwork and communication by sharing a TIP referral for one of these or other opportunities.
Anesthesiology Featured Opportunities
- Anesthesiologist opportunity at Cleveland Clinic – Martin in Stuart, Florida
- Seeking a CRNA at Parrish Medical Center in Titusville, Florida – increased $8,000 TIP amount
- Full-time Anesthesiologist opportunity at Covenant Medical Center – Harrison in Saginaw, Michigan
- Anesthesiologist needed at Saint Vincent Hospital in Worchester, Massachusetts – increased $8,000 TIP amount
- Full-time Anesthesiologist opportunity at Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center in Portland, Oregon – increased $10,000 TIP amount
- Nurse Anesthetist needed at Orlando Regional Healthcare System in Orlando, Florida – increased $8,000 TIP amount
- Nurse Anesthetist needed at Leesburg Regional Medical Center and The Villages Regional Hospital in The Villages, Florida – increased $8,000 TIP amount
Emergency Medicine Featured Opportunities
- Full-time physician needed at Florida Hospital – Waterman outside of Orlando, Florida
- Seeking an emergency medicine physician at Mercy St. Charles Hospital in Oregon, Ohio
- Emergency medicine physician opportunity at Sovah Health – Martinsville in Martinsville, Virginia – increased $20,000 TIP amount
- Opportunity for a full-time physician at Southern Tennessee Regional Health System in Pulaski, Tennessee – $10,000 increased TIP amount
- Full-time physician opportunity at Raleigh General Hospital in Beckley, West Virginia – increased $20,000 TIP amount
- Physician needed at Blanchard Valley Hospital in Findlay, Ohio – $15,000 increased TIP amount
- Opportunity for a full-time physician to join the team at Massena Memorial Hospital in Massena, New York
- Seeking a full-time physician at University of Miami Hospital in Miami, Florida – $10,000 increased TIP amount
- Physician opportunity at Sovah Health – Danville in Danville, Virginia – increased $20,000 TIP amount
- Emergency medicine physician needed at Southwest General Health Center in Middleburg Heights, Ohio
- Opening for a physician to join the team at Meadowview Regional Medical Center in Maysville, Kentucky – increased $20,000 TIP amount
- Pediatric emergency medicine physician opportunity at St. Mary Medical Center – Langhorne in Langhorne, Pennsylvania
- Seeking a physician at Winter Haven Hospital in Winter Haven, Florida – increased $10,000 TIP amount
- Opening for a physician an Onslow Memorial Hospital in Jacksonville, North Carolina – $10,000 increased TIP amount
Hospitalist Services Featured Opportunities
- Opening for a Hospitalist needed at Summerville Medical Center in Summerville, South Carolina
- Hospitalist needed at Genesis Healthcare System in Zanesville, Ohio – enhanced $10,000 TIP amount
- Opportunity for a full-time Hospitalist at West Florida Hospital in Pensacola, Florida
- Hospitalist needed at St. Francis Hospital – Columbus in Columbus, Georgia – increased $20,000 TIP amount
- Opportunity for a Hospitalist to join our practice in Johnson City, Tennessee – enhanced $10,000 TIP amount
If you know someone who would be a great fit for one of these opportunities or if you have a friend or colleague you’d like to recommend to TeamHealth, complete the submission form.
Disclaimer: If the lead you submit results in a full-time hire, affiliated providers will receive a $5,000 reward for a physician hire or an experienced APC hire 30 days after he/she has worked their first shift as a full time provider. Non-clinical employees will receive a $2,000 reward for a physician hire or an experienced APC hire 30 days after he/she has worked their first shift as a full time provider. Experienced APC’s need a minimum 2 years clinical experience as an APC or completion of a 1 year post-graduate training program as defined by an accredited fellowship or residency in the specialty they are submitted. In order to receive credit, you must provide detailed information on a physician or APC that is not already working as a TeamHealth affiliated provider. If a physician or APC is submitted more than once, the first submission will be considered the lead source. The minimum term of inactivity with a lead is 6 months. Therefore, if a physician or APC is being actively recruited within the 6 month period prior to a lead, then the lead is not eligible for a reward. When a lead is submitted, eligibility is open for one year with the exception of residents. Eligible leads must have a signed, full-time contract within one year of TIP submission.
Mid-Ohio Emergency Services (“MOES”) is excluded from the TeamHealth Incentive Program (TIP) – updated as of January 28, 2018.