Share a TIP for up to $5,000
Recommendations for a Post-acute Care or Behavioral Health clinician resulting in a full-time hire will receive $5,000 and for a part-time hire will receive $2,500.Submit a TIP
The TeamHealth Lead Incentive Program (TIP) gives you the opportunity to participate in an incentive program designed to increase Physician and APC hires.
We found that our best Physicians and APCs come through internal recommendations. So, if you know of a Physician and/or APC that you feel would be a great fit for TeamHealth, we want to know about it! We’ve included some featured and leadership opportunities in all specialties across the country that are currently available and some of these opportunities have an increased TIP incentive.
For Post-acute Care and Behavioral Health recommendations, you can now receive $2,500 for a Physician or APC part-time hire or $5,000 for a Physician or APC full-time hire.
Take a glance at the featured opportunities or our national footprint of locations to to see if you know of someone who would be a good fit and submit a TIP recommendation.
Clinician-founded and clinician-focused—that’s the TeamHealth way
You’re able to tap into the strength of the TeamHealth clinical community to share and shape best practices and support each other as a TeamHealth clinician. Help us grow our clinical community that promotes teamwork and communication by sharing a TIP referral for one of these or other opportunities.
Post-acute Care Featured Opportunities
- Opening for a Psychiatrist and Post-acute Care Physician in Albuquerque, New Mexico –increased $10,000 TIP amount (must be referred prior to May 31, 2019)
- Full-time Post-acute Care Physicians openings in the Tucson and northern Arizona area
- Post-acute Care Physician needed to join the team near Kansas City, Missouri – increased $10,000 TIP amount
- Available opening for a full-time Post-acute Care Physician to become a part of the inpatient primary care team in Syracuse, New York
- Medical Director needed to join the team in Syracuse, New York – increased $10,000 TIP amount
- Seeking a full-time Post-acute Care Physician in Manhattan, New York
- An inpatient primary care Post-acute Care Physician is needed in Wichita, Kansas – increased $10,000 TIP amount
- Seeking a full-time Physician to join our practice in San Leandro, California
- Opportunity for a Post-acute Care Physician to join the team in Corning, New York increased $10,000 TIP amount
- Opening for a full-time Post-acute Care Physician in Montgomery, Alabama
- Post-acute Care Physician needed near St. Louis, Missouri – increased $10,000 TIP amount
- Full-time Post-acute care Physician needed in Ithaca, New York – increased $10,000 TIP amount
- Post-acute Care Physician needed in Grand Rapids, Michigan – increased $10,000 TIP amount
Behavioral Health Care Featured Opportunities
- Opening for a Psychiatrist, Post-acute Care Physician and an Advanced Practice Clinician in Albuquerque, New Mexico –increased $10,000 TIP amount (must be referred prior to May 1, 2019)
- A full-time Psychiatrist is needed to join the Albuquerque, New Mexico, team
- Seeking a full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join the practice in New Bern, North Carolina
- Opening for a full-time Psychiatrist to be a part of the Manhattan, New York, team
- Available opening for a full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to become a part of the behavioral health team in Albany, New York
- Opportunity for a full-time licensed Clinical Psychologist to join the the practice in Tampa, Florida
- A full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner is needed to join the Overland Park, Kansas, team
- Seeking a full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our integrated care team in Tucson, Arizona
If you know someone who would be a great fit for one of these opportunities or if you have a friend or colleague you’d like to recommend to TeamHealth, complete the submission form.
Disclaimer: If the lead you submit results in a full-time hire, affiliated clinicians will receive a $5,000 reward for a physician hire or an experienced APC hire 30 days after he/she has worked their first shift as a full-time clinician. If the lead you submit results in a part-time hire, affiliated clinicians will receive a $2,500 reward for a physician hire or an experienced APC hire 30 days after he/she has worked their first shift as a part-time clinician. In order to receive credit, you must provide detailed information on a physician or APC that is not already working as a TeamHealth affiliated provider. If a physician or APC is submitted more than once, the first submission will be considered the lead source. The minimum term of inactivity with a lead is 6 months. Therefore, if a physician or APC is being actively recruited within the 6 month period prior to a lead, then the lead is not eligible for a reward. When a lead is submitted, eligibility is open for one year with the exception of residents. Eligible leads must have a signed, full-time contract within one year of TIP submission.
Referrals for Mid-Ohio Emergency Services (“MOES”) and Ambulatory Care sites are excluded from the TeamHealth Incentive Program (TIP). For MOES, this is updated as of January 28, 2018 and for Ambulatory Care sites as of February 5, 2019.