Speak Up. Save Lives.
September is National Suicide Prevention Month, and TeamHealth is proud to join the Tennessee Suicide Prevention Network in their Speak Up, Save Lives campaign.
At TeamHealth, we encourage physicians, advanced practice clinicians and all those who support the practice of medicine to make their mental health and well-being a priority.
During September, follow along as we share stories and resources using the #SpeakUpSaveLives19 hashtag. TeamHealth clinicians and non-clinical associates across the country will be sharing photos using this hashtag while wearing a special pin to recognize this important month. This all leads up to Friday, September 27, where we want you to show your support of speaking up. Join us to create awareness for Suicide Prevention Month by:
- Wearing purple, teal or gray
- Wearing your Suicide Prevention Month lapel pin
- Taking photos of you and your friends in their colors
- Sharing your photos on social media using #SpeakUpSaveLives19
We value promoting healthy lifestyles, work-life balance and self care, and we also understand there are situations and circumstances that are difficult to face alone. If you are feeling worn down or burnt out, you can reach out to get help.
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources and best practices for professionals. Call 1.800.273.8255.
- How LiveWell WorkLife Services Can Help During Suicide Prevention Awareness Month
- Blog: My Struggle with Burnout & the 4 Questions that Help Me Stay on Track
- Podcast: Beyond Clinical Medicine Episode 11 – Consequences of Physician Burnout with Dr. Kip Wenger
- Video: The Impact of Recovery Coaching in Fighting Opioid Addiction
- 5 Ways for Physicians to Combat Stress with LiveWell WorkLife
- Blog: What Is Burnout? How Can Clinicians Help Prevent It?
- Podcast: Beyond Clinical Medicine Episode 12 – Clinical Burnout – Dr. Zafar Shamoom
- Video: Dr. Kip Wenger – Helping Those With Physician Burnout
- Podcast: Beyond Clinical Medicine Episode 13 – Practice Longevity – Dr. Dennis Whitehead
- Changing Mental Health Care in the Emergency Department
- Podcast: Beyond Clinical Medicine Episode 14 – Clinician Burnout – Dr. Robby Frantz
LiveWell WorkLife Services
TeamHealth clinicians and non-clinical associates, we want you to remember that we are committed to you to provide a stigma-free workplace that supports our associates’ overall mental and physical health. As a TeamHealth clinician or non-clinical associate, you can always access LiveWell WorkLife Services at 844-526-8300. The LiveWell WorkLife Services program is a benefit offered to all TeamHealth-affiliated employees and their families. It is designed to assist with personal and professional issues that affect daily life. These resources are free and anonymous, and accessing the services is encouraged. Please set aside time to explore this beneficial program.