- Executive Vice President, Revenue Cycle Operations
Paula is responsible for end-to-end revenue cycle operations across all TeamHealth service lines. She is a metric-driven and result-focused revenue cycle leader with more than 30 years of experience in the physician revenue cycle space. Her skills and experience include:
- medical coding and clinician documentation
- design and implementation of revenue cycle systems, processes, and technology
- process improvement for large-scale operations
- evaluation of revenue cycle services and vendors
- leadership development
Paula has been a proud member of TeamHealth since joining 1994. She possesses a Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration from California Coast University and a certification in medical coding from the American Academy of Professional Coders. She is a member of Women Business Leaders, a non-profit that connects female executives nationally across the healthcare industry. Paula serves on a number of committees including the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee.