Grow your clinical career while making a positive impact as a full-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant with our inpatient primary care team in Las Cruces, New Mexico. We ask that you be licensed in New Mexico, live near the Las Cruces area, and have an interest in working with geriatric patients to apply.
Deliver inpatient primary care as a part of TeamHealth's Post-acute Care team, and put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth's Post-acute Care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice.
TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed PTO
- Unmatched flexibility
- Signing bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary & uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 90 day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership
- Company issued iPad with Gehrimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Explore and experience
Nestled in the fertile Mesilla Valley between the Organ Mountains and the Rio Grande, Las Cruces features spectacular year-round golf, unique special events, world-class Mexican food, historic attractions and three national monuments - Organ Mountain Desert Peaks, White Sands National Monument, and the Prehistoric Track Ways National Monument. The city is a blend of unique attractions, culture, historical sites and superb year-round weather with 320 days of sunshine per year.