Grow and enhance your career through our opportunity for an experienced hospitalist to join our practice in North Houston, Texas. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine and Texas licensed.
TeamHealth is one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
We relieve you of administrative tasks and strict scheduling—so you can focus on the highest standard of patient care. From there, we help you hone your skills so you can make an even bigger difference in the lives of your patients and their families.
- Shift differential for days and nights
- Paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
Practice Made Perfect
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
Livable forest community
Kingwood is located just outside the Houston metropolitan area with a small community neighborhood. There is a variety of wildlife including deer, fish, birds, and more within the nature preserves in the area. Along with the beautiful woods and lakes, there is a thriving retail and shopping center with dining venues.