Provide safe, high-quality patient care as a physician assistant or nurse practitioner as part of our urgent care team at Rochester Regional Health Immediate Care in Rochester, New York. Enjoy a collaborative practice environment with a focus on patient care and a commitment to patient education and satisfaction. TeamHealth is a clinician-driven, patient-focused organization that will provide you the opportunity for growth as you develop a career in urgent care medicine.
The ideal candidate will offer practice experience as an advanced practice clinician in the urgent care or emergency medicine setting. You must be proficient in suturing, splinting, I&D’s, wound care management, minor orthopedics, and reading x-rays along with, at times, working independently.
Our state-of-the art facilities are staffed with board certified physicians, experienced advanced practice clinicians, knowledgeable nursing staffs, and well-trained radiology technicians and equipped with on-site x-rays and labs.
- Desirable schedule of three, 12-hour shifts per week
- Collegial and supportive practice environment – enjoy coming to work!
- Join a practice with a stellar reputation in the market for providing quality medical care
- Full benefits package with paid time off
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program and referral program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
Convenient care across New York
Rochester Regional Health Immediate Care provides convenient care to patients in locations across New York. Services offered diagnosing and treating injury and illness, diagnostic tests, laboratory services, physicals, preventative care and occupational medicine. Each Care Center is staffed by a team of board certified physicians and advanced practice clinicians supported by nurses, medical assistants and radiology technicians. All locations feature on-site laboratory, digital x-ray services, ultrasound on call and 100% radiologist over reads within 20 minutes.
City of Rochester
The city of Rochester borders several other New York communities, including Parma and Ogden, and Lake Ontario is on its northern border. Rochester has it all - arts and entertainment, historic libraries, many annual festivals, local distilleries and more! It is located along breath-taking shorelines for its residents from Lake Ontario. It is home to 17 local parks which consist of 764 acres of land, nature trails perfect for hiking and biking, as well as natural wildlife and bird watching.