Provide compassionate patient care as a psychiatrist with our Behavioral Health practice in the greater San Francisco Bay area. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in psychiatry and are able to provide care in collaboration with psychiatric nurse practitioners.
This is a part-time position with opportunity to transition to full-time. This position includes the availability to supplement your income while working a flexible schedule and a monthly stipend for supervision.
TeamHealth offers access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and friends, as well as the potential to further your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions.
TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
Practice Made Perfect
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
San Francisco, California
San Francisco is a hilly city on the tip of a peninsula surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay. Close to Napa and Sonoma Valley, residents enjoy picturesque beauty and many options for cultural, educational and recreational activities. Few areas in the world rival the cultural scene of San Francisco, which includes famed arts establishments, cuisine and areas for ethnic enrichment. Known for its cool summers, the region's Mediterranean-type climate and topography lend themselves to just about any outdoor activity, from surfing and boating to golfing, bicycling and hiking. This leading Port of Entry has emerged as a center of wealth, progressive culture and high technology, with over five hundred Fortune 500 companies headquartered in San Francisco. The public and private schools have an outstanding reputation for educational excellence and the region is a great place to raise a family, given its countless child-friendly activities and the sense of community abounding in many neighborhoods. San Francisco is home to MLB's San Francisco Giants and NFL's San Francisco 49ers.