TeamHealth has an excellent part-time job opportunity for a board-certified palliative care nurse practitioner to join our post-acute care practice in Pasco, Washington. Patient rounding will take place in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities.
Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy industry-leading compensation and a great work-life balance.
TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are clinician-driven, patient-focused, and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career with TeamHealth.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Live bolder and better!
Welcome to the Tri-Cities, a growing metropolitan area in southeast Washington where 300 sun-filled days offer a year round outdoor paradise. Fun in the sun is a way of life in the Tri-Cities. Recreation and sports enthusiasts will love everything there is to do in Tri-Cities, including bicycling, bowling, hunting, and soccer, as well as fishing, water-skiing and paddling on the Columbia, Snake, and Yakima rivers. The area's ten beautiful golf courses challenge the most experienced players, but can be enjoyed by beginners as well. You can cheer on one of the area's three professional sports teams. After savoring just one of the local premium wines, you'll understand why the area has been rightfully called the Heart of Washington Wine Country.