TeamHealth is growing our well-established hospitalist practice at Kindred Hospital located in San Leandro, California. Kindred Hospital is a long-term, acute care hospital providing medical services to vent and wound patients. We are actively interviewing board-certified internal medicine trained physicians with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today. Physician candidate requirements: Active California medical license, inpatient and procedure experience.
Nocturnist coverage needed, approximately 5 night shifts per month. Shift hours from 7 pm- 7am. There is no ER call.
In today’s hospital medicine environment, you’re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That’s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them.
TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused, and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career with TeamHealth.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
Practice Made Perfect
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
East San Francisco Bay
San Leandro is in Alameda County, California off the eastern shore of San Francisco Bay near Oakland, California. The City of San Leandro maintains and services 16 other parks throughout the city, all of which are available for use by residents and visitors alike. Lake Chabot Regional Park is popular for its scenic hiking trails, camping, and fishing.