TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for full-time Nocturnist physician to join our Hospitalist program at West Florida Hospital in Pensacola, Florida. Located on Santa Rosa Island, one of the longest islands in the world, and famous for its sugar-white sand beaches and emerald green waters, Pensacola Beach is a place that you and your family and friends can experience all that the Florida Gulf Coast has to offer. Named a Top 100 Hospital for the second year in a row by Truven Health Analytics, this facility offers all the support a clinician needs to be successful. This beautiful hospital is the first to offer all private rooms for their patients at no additional charge, recognized as the area’s first Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and the first Breast Imaging Center of Excellence. The Pensacola Beach just a few minutes from the hospital has shops, eateries and the Gulf Pier that stretches for miles with amazing views of the beach and the marine life below. You won’t be disappointed!
- Compensation base salary plus productivity and quality incentives for total earnings of over 300k
- 14 to 15 shifts per month with block scheduling
- No ICU or procedures
- Nocturnist coverage
- Meditech EMR
- Nurse Coordinators that help organize your patient encounters and schedule
- Comprehensive benefits include company paid Malpractice including tail, health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability
- 401k, SERP, CME and concierge service
- Actively engaged administration who fully involve our team in process development and quality initiatives
West Florida Hospital was named one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals in 2015. This 306-bed facility also has a separate Pediatric ER that is solely dedicated to treating the emergency healthcare of infants, children and adolescents. The adult ED has specially trained staff includes specialty trained emergency medicine physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, technicians and health unit coordinators. In addition, West Florida Hospital also offers Senior Emergency Services for Geriatric Patients and their families.
Vibrant beach community
Pensacola isn't just a beach town. Yes, it's located in the Florida Panhandle which puts you close to some of the best beaches in the country. But it's so much more! With a vibrant downtown, it's easy to get out and enjoy entertaining and celebrating, all in one spot.