TeamHealth is growing our well-established Hospitalist practice at Kindred Hospital located in San Leandro, California. Kindred Hospital is a long-term, acute care hospital providing medical services to vent and wound patients.
The patient average length of stay is 20+days. Physicians develop strong patient connections due to the patients' extended length-of-stays. Part-time coverage need is 7-9 shifts per month. There is no night call. Procedures are required.
We are actively interviewing board-certified internal medicine trained physicians with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today. Physicians with active California medical license and inpatient experience required.
TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused, and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career with TeamHealth.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
Kindred Hospital - San Francisco Bay Area is a 99-bed transitional care hospital offering in-depth care for an extended recovery period. Kindred Hospital offers 24-hour clinical care seven days a week, a 10-bed ICU and two negative pressure rooms.
East San Francisco Bay
San Leandro is in Alameda County, California off the eastern shore of San Francisco Bay near Oakland, California. The City of San Leandro maintains and services 16 other parks throughout the city, all of which are available for use by residents and visitors alike. Lake Chabot Regional Park is popular for its scenic hiking trails, camping and fishing.