Are you seeking additional work as needed as a Hospitalist? At TeamHealth we are always building our PRN Hospitalist team in the Kansas City metro area with qualified, patient-focused Hospitalists who are dedicated to providing quality medical care. We ask that you be trained in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine to apply. If you are interested in moonlighting and being scheduled as needed, reach out to us today! We would love to hear from you.
- Schedule is "as needed" to fill any opening in the schedule
- Offers you flexibility and no minimum commitment requirements
- Great opportunity to get your foot in the door and build relationships
- Get paid for the work you do
- Be part of a physician-led, industry leading team of clinicians with TeamHealth
Home of the Kansas City Speedway
Home to the Kansas City Speedway, this city offers hiking, horse trails, boating and fishing at Wyandotte County Lake Park; local parks scattered throughout the city; and museums and other attractions just across the river. Learn aviation history at the National Airline History Museum or visit the American Jazz Museum for jazz exhibits and live performances. Kids are sure to enjoy interactive science exhibits at Science City or The College Basketball Experience where they can brush up on their skills. Epicureans know this is a "barbecue" city, but it also has a variety of dining experiences and cuisines to explore along with upscale shopping, cultural events and more!