TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a licensed clinical psychologist to join our behavioral health team in the Athens, Tennessee area.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare.
TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
- Flexible weekday schedule, seeking a psychologist interested in working part time.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Work with an integrated team of licensed clinical social workers, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and primary care clinicians
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
Practice Made Perfect
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
In the heart of the Volunteer State
Just 50 miles north of Chattanooga and nestles in the Great Smoky Mountains foothills, the Athens area has a strong economy, abundant natural beauty, and a high quality of life. Nearby 39,000-acre recreation area, Watts Bar Lake, hosts activities that include sailing, water skiing, and fishing. Close by you can raft and kayak on the beautiful Ocoee River or go trout fishing on the Tellico River, one of the most scenic trout streams in America.