TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine trained physicians to join our Hospitalist team at St. Mary's Healthcare Amsterdam in Amsterdam, New York. Family Medicine trained physicians can also qualify for this position with hospitalist experience. St. Mary's Healthcare is a 143-bed hospital. This physician will see an average of 15 to 18 patients per day, and will manage patients on the regular floor and ICU, with vent management and codes. TeamHealth offers a higher-than-competition hourly rate with night differential, plus quality and RVU-based performance bonuses.
Other benefits include flexible scheduling for better work and life balance, CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute, comprehensive benefits package, paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage and association with a leading Hospitalist organization with opportunity for future advancement. In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. Please email or call if you or someone you know may have interest in joining a great group.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group
- Daytime position
- Strong hourly rate with bonus potential
- Must be comfortable in the ICU
- Procedures and codes required
- Fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail)
- Health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability
- 401 (k) and SERP
- CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute and concierge service
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles
History and culture
About 30 miles west of Albany, Amsterdam offers outdoor activities from stock car racing at Fonda Speedway to quieter pursuits at seven recreation areas. Golfers can enjoy courses, including one designed by Robert Trent Jones.