Provide compassionate patient care as a licensed clinical psychologist on our behavioral health team in the North Dallas, Texas area. While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare.
TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are clinician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's supports an excellent team of Behavioral Health providers. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for behavioral health and post-acute care clinicians.
Where big things happen
Located in northeast Texas, Dallas was settled in 1841 as a frontier trading post. Today it is the 9th largest city in the U.S. The population is over one million and growing. The entire Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex comprises a population of more than three million. Residents enjoy numerous attractions, including more than 7,000 restaurants, 200-plus museums, art galleries, live performance venues, and numerous shopping centers.