Advance your career through our opportunity for an internal medicine, family medicine or geriatrics trained physician with an interest in geriatric care, to join our post-acute care practice in Vallejo, California. Inpatient rounding will take place in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities.
Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy industry-leading compensation, outstanding benefits and the work-life balance you seek.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- No primary night call with the support of our in house call group
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Live and Play in Napa Valley Wine Country!
Vallejo is just about an hour northeast of San Francisco and only a half hour from the Napa Valley wine country. A strong economy and affordable housing (whether it's Victorian homes or newer homes in prestigious developments) has meant new prosperity for Vallejo. The city has its own ferry terminal, which has helped make Vallejo a transportation and commuter hub for the North Bay. Other attractions include Six Flags Marine World, restaurants, and the downtown Farmers Market.