TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner to join our behavioral health team in West Spokane, Washington. Experience in post-acute care, particularly in skilled-nursing or long-term care facilities, is a plus. Clinician will round in post-acute facilities located in Spokane, Washington. While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice.
Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals. TeamHealth Behavioral Health is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. If you have an interest in joining TeamHealth Behavioral Health, please contact us today.
- Customize your own work schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a local leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license; enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training
- Challenging, yet safe environment for prescribers with pharmacy support
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Zenith communication app allows you to consult with colleagues and stay connected
- Membership in the highly-regarded TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization
Practice Made Perfect
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
The Beautiful Lilac City
Known as the Lilac City, Spokane is just 20 miles east of Idaho and 110 miles south of Canada, It is situated between the Rockies and Cascade Mountains, which protect it from typical Pacific Northwest weather patterns. The Spokane River and its falls are a focal point for the city, which features a diverse population, rich cultural scene, and abundant recreation opportunities such as swimming, boating, white-water rafting, fishing, hiking and biking. There are five mountain ski resorts located within a two-hour drive of Spokane and the city boasts over 30 regional golf courses. The hub of the Inland Northwest for more than 150 years, Spokane offers the amenities you'd find in a large city along with the community spirit that's present in smaller towns. The city has four public school districts and is also home to a number of public and private universities. Housing costs in Spokane are significantly lower than the Washington State average, with options including everything from townhomes and condos to single-family homes and riverfront estates. Cultural attractions include several museums, a major civic theater and several smaller ones, a symphony, jazz orchestra, opera house and vibrant arts scene. Spokane features a four-season climate with dry warm summers.