Further your career through our opportunity for a family medicine, internal medicine or geriatrics trained physician with an interest in geriatric care to join our post-acute care practice in North Seattle, Washington. Patient rounding will take place in post-acute facilities located in North Seattle (Edmonds, Lynnwood, Shoreline & Everett).
Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy industry-leading compensation, outstanding benefits and the work-life balance you seek.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Guaranteed PTO
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Everything to do in Lynnwood
With its superior accessibility, extensive selection of attributes, and entrepreneurial spirit, Lynnwood is a diverse, people-focused community emerging as a leading marketplace of business, and the perfect place to call home. Lynwood provides a comprehensive system of facilities and programs to the community with over 350 acres of park land, which includes 17 parks, over 100 acres of natural open space, and 14 miles of trails. Challenge your golf skills at Lynnwood Golf Course, an 18-hole course and full-service Pro Shop. Lynwood offers premiere recreation facilities which feature an array of amenities including pools, gymnasiums, athletic fields, and exercise options. Arts and culture is alive and well in Lynnwood. Art gallery spaces showcase regional artists year-round, including exhibits at Lynwood City Hall, and the Lynwood Recreation Center. Lynwood's Public Art Collection is made up of 23 large, site-specific pieces and over 120 portable works such as paintings, photographs and prints.