TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Emergency Department team at Logan Regional Medical Center in Logan, West Virginia. We ask that you be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience. The annual ED volume is 31,969 with 20 ED beds. In addition, there are 34 hours of physician coverage daily, and 36 hours of Advanced Practice Clinician coverage daily. J1 physicians are encouraged to apply!
- very lucrative sign on bonus available
- plenty of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors
- travel reimbursement available to qualifying providers
- $150,000 student loan repayment available
- J1 physicians enjoy the support of an Immigration Specialist
Take a tour down memory lane
Along the Guyandotte River, Logan offers many opportunities for hiking, horseback riding, hunting, and fishing. Golfers will enjoy the Twisted Gun Golf Club in nearby Wharncliffe. The golf club was built on top of a reclaimed mining site. Chief Logan State Park consists of 3,300 acres, with campsites, an amphitheater, a wildlife center, hiking, swimming, tennis, miniature golf, playgrounds, and picnic areas as well as the Logan Museum in the Park, a regional cultural center.