Further your clinical career as a part-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant on our inpatient primary care team in Grants, New Mexico. We ask that you be licensed in New Mexico, live in the Grants area and have an interest in working with geriatric patients to apply.
Deliver inpatient primary care as a part of TeamHealth's Post-acute Care team, and put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
TeamHealth's Post-acute Care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and with opportunities to join this program nationwide, you can live and practice in a location you love.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed PTO
- Unmatched flexibility
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 90 day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
- Company issued iPad with Gehrimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Rich in history and scenic beauty
Grants is a city in Cibola County, New Mexico. It is located one hour west of Albuquerque on I-40 on the Trails of the Ancients Byway, one of the designated New Mexico Scenic Byways. Grants, New Mexico is a diverse community of 10,000 people descending from many cultures and backgrounds. Enjoy a mild climate year-round, typical of the high desert. The area offers low property taxes, inexpensive housing, the convenience of a nearby large city and an abundance of open space. Cibola County in the Land of Enchantment has much to offer. Great food is served in a genuine atmosphere of beauty and enchantment. Learn about the high desert legacy of northwest New Mexico, picnic, hike and enjoy the views at El Malpais Visitor Center. Catch the real spirit here in Grants New Mexico.