Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time psychiatric nurse practitioner on our behavioral health team in the Wilmington, North Carolina area. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
TeamHealth's Post-acute Care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. We ask that you be a board certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner.
Quality care begins with understanding each patient’s unique needs. Our practice is empathetic, attentive and engaged in each patient’s experience in understanding the individual challenges faced at every stage of care. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Gateway to North Carolina's most beautiful beaches!
Located near the southern tip of North Carolina's coast, Wilmington is a large city known as the gateway to beaches like Wrightsville Beach and Bald Head Island. The downtown features a quaint historic district and a river walk lined with restaurants, boutiques, art galleries and more. When you aren't relaxing beach-side, explore some of Wilmington's most exciting attractions including the North Carolina Aquarium, Airlie Gardens, Bellamy Mansion Museum or the USS North Carolina, a WWII battleship and museum. Wilmington blends southern hospitality with a coastal feel creating a relaxing atmosphere to call home.