Deliver safe, high-quality patient care as a psychiatric nurse practitioner (PMNHP) on our behavioral health/post-acute care team in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide.
But most importantly, it's built around you. TeamHealth offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed PTO
- Unmatched flexibility
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary & uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 90 day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership
- Company issued iPad with Gehrimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's supports an excellent team of Behavioral Health providers. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for behavioral health and post-acute care clinicians.
Where big things happen
Located in northeast Texas, Dallas was settled in 1841 as a frontier trading post. Today it is the 9th largest city in the U.S. The population is over one million and growing. The entire Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex comprises a population of more than three million. Residents enjoy numerous attractions, including more than 7,000 restaurants, 200-plus museums, art galleries, live performance venues and numerous shopping centers.