Further your career working as a board certified nocturnist on our hospitalist team at Huggins Hospital in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire. This opportunity has block scheduling that makes for a great work-life balance. Enjoy a supportive culture with skilled support staff in place and no call after shift. See 12 to 16 patients per shift.
Procedures and vent management are required. Ideal candidates should be board eligible or board certified in internal medicine.
In today’s hospital medicine environment, you’re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That’s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them.
Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- New Hampshire has no income tax!
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Ideal for the physician who welcomes community medicine
- Growth and leadership opportunities to further your career
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Visa eligible
Huggins Hospital is a 25-bed, non-profit community hospital designated as a Critical Access Hospital. Huggins Hospital endeavors to offer the best of two worlds - the warmth and friendliness of a small town and the technical expertise of modern medicine. Located in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire, the facility provides primary care, diagnostic testing and specialty services to the region.
Town of Wolfeboro
Wolfeboro is where you can enjoy an outdoor concert or find an imaginative playground for young and old alike. This makes the city's community perfect for fishing, boating, skiing at the Wolfeboro Abenaki ski resort, and other water activities. Enjoy Lake Winnipesaukee's landscape change to breath taking the autumn colors. Rich in boating history, you can visit the NH Boat Museum or Libby Museum to see how this town contributed to the 19th century sailing era. Residents take in annual folk-life and music festivals, art shows, and an annual classic car and street rod show and other events.