Further your career as a family medicine, internal medicine or geriatric trained physician on our post-acute care team in Elizabeth City, North Carolina on a part-time basis. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do.
- Flexible, part-time opportunity one to two days per week
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Paid medical directorship available
- No primary night call (call coverage provided by advanced practice clinicians)
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Elizabeth City, North Carolina
Located off the Albemarie Sound on North Carolina's coast, Elizabeth City is a growing community that offers coastal living and a laid-back atmosphere. In addition to the game lands, state parks and recreational opportunities near the Pasquotank River and the coast, Elizabeth City also offers urban amenities. Waterfront dining and farm-to-table restaurants, live music, annual festivals, a booming harbor and a historic downtown district make Elizabeth City the ideal place to call home.