Provide compassionate patient care as a full-time psychiatric nurse practitioner making a positive difference with TeamHealth's Behavioral Health practice in the Kansas City area. Candidates should be PMHNP certified or have documented psychiatric nurse practitioner experience.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals.
TeamHealth Behavioral Health is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country. Our experience across a broad variety of care settings and service lines fosters a strong culture of collaboration and connection.
TeamHealth’s national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care for more than 40 years. As part of our nationwide team of world-class clinicians, you will grow with professional development tools, educational resources and access to our powerful network of clinical professionals who share and shape best practices.
We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. If you have an interest in joining TeamHealth Behavioral Health, please contact us today.
- Customize your work schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support from behavioral health clinicians and a local leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license; enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Zenith communication app allows you to consult with colleagues and stay connected
- Membership in the highly-regarded TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Practice Made Perfect®
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
Driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team, we are proud to be the leading clinician practice in the U.S. We empower our physicians and advanced practice clinicians to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
Home of the Kansas City Speedway
An up-and-coming metro area, Kansas City rose nine spots to number 49 on the U.S. News & World Reports 2019 ranking of the nation's best places to live. Home to more than 2 million people, Kansas City offers a great cost of living, a growing arts and cultural scene and all the trappings of metropolitan living with a unique historic flair. Home to the Kansas City Speedway, this city offers hiking, horse trails, boating and fishing at Wyandotte County Lake Park, local parks, museums and other attractions just across the river. Learn about aviation history at the National Airline History Museum or visit the American Jazz Museum for jazz exhibits and live performances. Kids are sure to enjoy interactive science exhibits at Science City or The College Basketball Experience where they can brush up on their skills. Epicureans know this is a "barbecue" city, but it also has a variety of dining experiences and cuisines to explore along with upscale shopping, cultural events and more!