Further your career as a family medicine, internal medicine or geriatric trained physician on our collaborative and compassionate team in Greenville and New Bern, North Carolina. You can choose full-time or part-time schedules allowing you to deliver high-quality patient care while providing flexibility to enjoy life outside of practicing medicine.
TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Flexible weekday schedule (full-time or part-time)
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation
- Medical directorships are available
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- No primary night call (call coverage provided by advanced practice clinicians)
- Access to professional development, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
Join the nation’s leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.
Serene coastal North Carolina town
A riverfront city on the North Carolina coast, New Bern is home to a burgeoning arts and cultural scene, many local museums and historical sites and the Croatan National Forest. Enjoy camping, hiking, biking and hunting in the coastal pine forests, or boating on the Neuse River and the Pamlico Sound. The beach is just minutes away and escaping to the outer banks for a weekend getaway is a breeze.