TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity to join our Special Operations Hospital Medicine team in West Virginia. This Hospitalist will travel to select TeamHealth hospital medicine programs in the states of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, West Virginia, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Maine to deliver care. This is a full-time independent contractor position with guaranteed shifts. We ask that you be ABIM, AOBIM, ABFM, AOBFM certified or prepared, residency trained, and have one year of hospital medicine experience to apply. This is an elite position and ideal candidates will be adaptive, possess excellent communication skills, and have a team player attitude. Flexibility to travel is required for this opportunity.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Reimbursement for licensure and certifications
- Gain experience in a variety of practice settings and locations
- Membership in our leading Patient Safety Organization
- LiveWell WorkLife services
- Excellent alternative to locums with guaranteed full-time
Special Operations Team Northeast
Special Operations team members are credentialed at multiple Hospital Medicine sites within a specified region and serve as clinical "top guns" for our clients. Experience various practice settings with premium compensation and the stability of full-time shifts with a world class organization.
Live where you want, practice where you're needed
As a Special Operations Physician, you can live where you want and practice where you're needed. Choose your ideal city anywhere within the U.S.-- we'll fly you to work!