TeamHealth is growing our well-established post-acute presence in Northwest Tucson, Arizona. Provide inpatient primary care part-time at a rehabilitation hospital. We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible internal medicine trained physicians with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today.
TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- No primary night call with the support of our in house call group
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Guaranteed PTO
- Sign-on bonus
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
Join the nation’s leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.
Tucson, located at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains in southern Arizona, offers the best of both worlds: the progress and innovation of a metropolitan community and the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town. Residents embrace their lifestyle, which includes a unique blend of ethnic influences. Tucson Unified and Catalina Foothills School Districts are focused on student achievement and offer Student Choice, allowing parents to choose their child's school. Tucson's housing market is favorable to buyers, and prices are not as volatile as they are in many other parts of the country. Tucson is definitely a family-oriented community. Many new residents have chosen to relocate to enjoy small-town ambience with big city perks. Its rich cultural heritage is evident in many of its local attractions, including museums, galleries and national parks. Tucson is a wonderful outdoor playground for enthusiasts of all kinds of sports and recreational activities, including golf, swimming, hiking and mountain biking. Its climate features dry desert air, 360 days of sunshine annually and warm daytime temperatures that turn hot during the summer months.