Further your career as a physician on our post-acute care team near Kansas City in Overland Park, Kansas. The ideal candidate will be trained in internal medicine, family medicine or geriatrics. Physicians who join TeamHealth are offered excellent support and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance.
Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national physician group. TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide.
TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Competitive base salary with bonus potential
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, malpractice
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Flexible schedule allowing work-life balance
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with the largest network of post-acute clinicians in the nation
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Top 10 Best Places to Live!
Overland Park is the second most populous city in the U.S. state of Kansas. Located in Johnson County, it is also the second most populous city in the Kansas City metropolitan area. CNNMoney.com has consistently ranked Overland Park in the top 10 of its 100 Best Places to Live in the United States. Many of the city's 72 parks feature one or more of the following: public golf, sand volleyball, hiking and biking trails, playgrounds, tennis courts, basketball courts and reservable shelters.