Deliver safe, high-quality patient care as a nurse practitioner or physician assistant working on our post-acute care practice in Norwich, New York. Provide primary care services to short-term patients and long-term residents in one skilled nursing facility. This is a part time position working 2-3 days per week.
Enjoy a flexible daily schedule as part of an integrated care team. Experience in the post acute care setting as a nurse practitioner, physician assistant or nurse is desirable, but not required.
- Flexible schedule working 2-3 days per week
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive orientation and onboarding program
- Use of Gherimed as the EHR system
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
Join the nation’s leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.
Scenic location near the finger lakes
Just southeast of the scenic finger lakes, Norwich is a small community surrounded by beautiful state forests. Opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors abound, with hiking, biking, and seasonal activities like skiing, skating and snowmobiling all easily accessible. Norwich is also home to the Northeast Classic Car Museum, several nostalgic novelty shoppes, golf courses, Chenango Lake and much more! Add to these perks close proximity to the outstanding finger lakes region...escaping to wine country for the weekend is just a quick drive away!