TeamHealth is in need of an internal medicine or family practice physician to join our team in Rochester, New York. As part of our post-acute care team you will provide primary care to a mix of short-term patients and long-term residents in a skilled nursing facility. This is a part time position working 2-3 days per week.
You can adjust your schedule to best fit your needs. Become part of a team committed to providing quality care in the post-acute environment.
- Competitive compensation
- Primary evening call covered by APC call group
- Potential for medical directorships
- Daily schedule flexibility
- Local and national leadership support
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with the largest network of post-acute clinicians in the nation
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
Join the nation’s leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.
City of Rochester
The city of Rochester borders several other New York communities, including Parma and Ogden, and Lake Ontario is on its northern border. Rochester has it all - arts and entertainment, historic libraries, many annual festivals, local distilleries and more! It is located along breath-taking shorelines for its residents from Lake Ontario. It is home to 17 local parks which consist of 764 acres of land, nature trails perfect for hiking and biking, as well as natural wildlife and bird watching.