TeamHealth is growing our well-established post-acute practice in San Francisco South Bay. We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible internal medicine, family medicine and geriatric medicine trained physicians with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today. We ask that you be licensed in California, live near the South Bay area, and have an interest in working with geriatric patients to apply.
Practice with patient rounding in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities. TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient focused, and provide many opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- No primary night call
- Highly competitive salary with bi-weekly productivity bonuses
- Guaranteed PTO
- Excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Desirable location in San Francisco
San Francisco's South Bay is located near the famous Golden Gate Bridge and beautiful Golden Gate Park. Enjoy easy access to the Pacific and downtown San Francisco. Few areas in the world rival the cultural scene of the city, which includes famed arts establishments, cuisine and areas for ethnic enrichment. Known for its cool summers, the region's Mediterranean-type climate and topography lend themselves to just about any outdoor activity, from surfing and boating to golfing, bicycling and hiking. This leading Port of Entry has emerged as a center of wealth, progressive culture and high technology, with over five hundred Fortune 500 companies headquartered in San Francisco. The public and private schools have an outstanding reputation for educational excellence and the region is a great place to raise a family, given its countless child-friendly activities and the sense of community abounding in many neighborhoods. San Francisco is home to MLB's San Francisco Giants and NFL's San Francisco 49ers.