Join TeamHealth in the Danbury/Bethel, Connecticut area as part of our growing Post-acute Care practice. As a member of our team you will provide primary care services to short-term patients and long-term residents of a skilled nursing facility. Enjoy a flexible daily schedule, competitive compensation and potential leadership opportunities!
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS; gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
"The Hat City"
The city of Danbury is located 30 miles northeast of New York City! It is considered a part of the New York metro area, and is the fourth most populated city in Connecticut. There are plenty of water activities here along the many lakes and creeks like fishing, boating, rafting and kayaking. Danbury has a unique Victorian-era history, which you can find in the many landmarks all across the city.