Advance your career post-acute care. Join our inpatient primary care team in the Fort Lauderdale area. TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide.
But most importantly, it’s built around you. TeamHealth offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation
- RVU program (with uncapped bonus potential)
- Relocation incentives
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
The Venice of America!
Fort Lauderdale is situated on the southeast coast of Florida and is centrally located to Miami and Palm Beach. The city offers an outstanding quality of life highlighted by a semi-tropical climate, rich natural beauty and an array of entertainment and cultural and educational amenities. The Riverwalk is the cornerstone of art, science, culture and history in the city. It features the Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Museum of Discovery and Science, Museum of Art and Old Fort Lauderdale Village and Museum. World-famous Las Olas Boulevard is the centerpiece of Fort Lauderdale fashion, fine dining and entertainment.