Join TeamHealth in Albany, New York as part of our Post-acute Care practice providing primary care services to short-term patients and long-term residents of skilled nursing facilities. Full-time and part-time options are available. Enjoy a flexible daily schedule and work/life balance! Competitive compensation, full benefits and medical directorship opportunities are available.
TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Schedule flexibility and work/life balance
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- CME and professional development opportunities provided by TeamHealth in partnership with AMDA
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
The capital city of New York, Albany is located about 150 miles north of New York City, on the Hudson River. In 2010, Forbes listed it #15 on its Most Innovative Metros list and in 2012, #4 on its Best Cities for Jobs list. Part of New York's Tech Valley, the innovative city also retains its historical charm. Albany is a fabulous city for families, since it offers big city amenities as well as a thriving sense of community throughout its residential areas. Available entertainment includes events, historic masterpieces, unique cultural attractions, and opportunities to sample culinary delights from around the world, plus more than 60 public parks and recreation areas, where residents enjoy skating, biking, hiking, boating, fishing, and more. Residents enjoy a continental climate with four distinct seasons. In addition, Albany is proud of its colonial heritage. One of the oldest surviving settlements of the original 13 colonies, it is the U.S.'s longest continuously chartered city.