Further your leadership career in emergency medicine as the Assistant Medical Director working at Griffin Hospital in Derby, Connecticut. This community hospital system offers comprehensive, high-quality, family focused care. <br><br>As a TeamHealth physician leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.<br><br>At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. <br><br>We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
- Generous assistant medical director stipend<br>
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL) and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)<br>
- Grow into local, regional and national roles<br>
- Competitive compensation<br>
- Sign-on and relocation incentives<br>
- Employed model with benefits<br>
- Student loan repayment program<br>
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts
Griffin Hospital is a 160-bed acute care community hospital serving more than 130,000 residents of the Lower Naugatuck Valley Region. The Griffin Hospital Emergency Department cares for nearly 40,000 patients each year and has 23 private beds as well as three new dedicated behavioral health crisis intervention rooms. Bedside registration helps to eliminate delays and a dedicated ED ultrasound unit enables physicians to quickly diagnose and treat patients.
From farmland to the river's edge, Derby is a community that was built through innovation and industriousness. Its rich history includes a colorful cast of characters from an affluent sea captain to a Revolutionary War officer to a founding father of the Industrial Revolution.<br><br>Among Derby’s many assets are a defined city center, large inventory of historic buildings, traditional neighborhood schools, and abundant natural attractions. The City also boasts an acute care community hospital whose campus includes a state-of-the-art cancer center.